GAS ELECTRO-VALVES N.C. 6 bar Dimensions from DN65 to DN100
GAS GAS solenoid valves have been designed to be combined with any gas detection system or carbon monoxide. Shut off the main outlet when an emergency situation is detected.
They have been installed at the gas piping and connected with a gas detector. Interrupt the gas flow in a danger situation.
The electro-valve is normally located after a filter, upstream of the regulation apparatus and preferably outside the measurement zone. It has been installed with the arrow stamped on the body turned towards the user appliance. lenoid valve unscrew the protection cap and screw it down in the apposite threading and pull up.
Power supply: 230 Vca – 24 Vcc/Vca – 12 Vcc/Vca
Working temperature: -15°C / +70°C
Closing time: < 1 sec
Max pressure: 6 bar (2 bar for DN125
Protection level: IP65
Connections: flanged UNI 2223
Weight: DN65=7,0Kg DN80=7,5Kg DN100=9,5Kg
- Instructions GAS GAS Solenoid valves series
- Gas Solenoid Valves- PED Directive 2014/68/UE Certificate GECA
- Gas Solenoid Valves- PED Directive 2014/68/UE Certificate TECNOCONTROL
- CE / UE Conformity declaration Gas Solenoid Valves Manual ResetTecnocontrol
- CE / UE Conformity declaration Gas Solenoid Valves Manual Reset GECA
- Brouchure - Gas Train Equipment